Sunhive Limited’s HSE Policy is to achieve the highest levels of safety at work. Therefore, the company makes a commitment to:
- Providing a safe work environment for employees,suppliers,contractors and all who interface with the company.
- Providing adequate and appropriate HSE equipment.
- Training of employees to be competent in HSE management.
- Ensuring the protection of the bodies and minds of people from illness resulting from the materials, processes or procedures used in the workplace.
- Establishing a formal HSE management system that emphasizes monitoring and continual improvement.
- Minimising the environmental impact of its activities through proactive measures to reduce, reuse or recycle resources and an effective commitment to pollution prevention.
- Keeping up-to-date with relevant international best practices and regulations.
- Communicating the requirements of this HSE Policy to its employees, other interested parties and the public.
Sunhive is committed to health, safety and environmental excellence and will provide a strong leadership role in the development of a healthy, safe and environmentally conscious culture.